The Art Center Highland Park’s vision is to be a cultural destination that inspires and ignites a passion for the arts; providing a forum for self-expression, dialogue, and community engagement.
The Art Center Highland Park, a not-for-profit organization, is the North Shore’s home for artistic discovery and creative exploration. Through innovative programs, exhibitions, and classes designed for all levels and ages, The Art Center provides a welcoming space for our diverse communities to experience and participate in the arts.
Some of our many programs:
- Classes and Workshops: over 400 visual arts classes and workshops are offered annually, serving over 2400 children, teens, adults, and senior citizens
- Student Scholarships are offered each year to those in need for classes, workshops, and creative summer art camps. We never turn down a scholarship!
- Contemporary Art Exhibits: are held throughout the year in our museum quality galleries, featuring emerging through established artists.
- Draw Together, our new summer festival, celebrates community.
- Recycled Art Sale: now taking place in the Fall and will feature thousands of donated artworks/art pieces for sale.
- Outreach educational programs with partner organizations throughout the region for underserved populations.
- Late Nights in the Gallery offers dinner on the lawn with live music and evening access to the galleries.
- Arts in Action highlights current events and partners with other groups to provide topical community-building events about diversity and inclusion.
- Exchange Events feature high-profile artists, filmmakers, dance companies and other cultural topics live in our galleries for audience interaction.
The Art Center is committed to a safe environment for all of our students, visitors, instructors, and donors. We have a Zero Tolerance Policy and a Code of Conduct to ensure security and creative freedom for all.
Want to stay up-to-date on upcoming events? Sign up for the TAC newsletter here!