Supporting The Art Center
As a 501C3 Not-for-Profit organization, The Art Center relies on donations for over 25% of its annual budget. Donations can be made for general operational funds, made in honor of a birthday or anniversary, for art supplies, or for sponsorship that will identify you with a specific event. Donations can be cash, check, charge, and we can now accept gifts of stock.
Ways to Give: Click on the name to be redirected
- General Fund – For use where we most see the need, including operations
- Student Scholarships – help us so that we never have to turn down a student
- Jackie Sabath Exhibition Fund – Help defray the cost of our cutting edge exhibits
- In honor of, in memory of, a special occasion or life event (Give us the details and we’ll send a card)
- Become a member (Individual, Student, Senior, Family)
Ways to Give: Use the contact form below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible
- Class Supplies (clay, paint, etc.)
- Naming Opportunities – Gallery, Classroom, Studio, etc.
- Gift of Stock (We’ll contact you with forms and procedure)
- Sponsor one of the 3 main annual events: Annual Spring Benefit, Festival of Fine Arts, Recycled Art Sale