Please note that protocols and requirements may be changed to accommodate future in-person classes or updated recommendations by health officials.
TACHP BUILDING SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Based on the following:
BUILDING ENTRY and MASK POLICY
Starting November 28, facemasks are no longer required but strongly recommended for visitors, students, and faculty while at TAC. Facemasks are required for those returning after a Covid-19 Exposure. (See Exposure to Covid-19.)
- Please arrive no more than 15 minutes before your scheduled class time. You may not enter your classroom if there is another class present.
- Please go straight to your classroom and check in with your instructor upon entering the building
- Class sizes are based on the size of the classroom and student age.
- Hand sanitizer is located in each classroom and around the building.
- There are contactless soap and paper towel dispensers in every classroom and bathroom
- Our HVAC system constantly circulates fresh air into the rooms
GENERAL HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Please wash and sanitize hands regularly.
- Elevator allows for two people at one time.
EXPOSURE TO COVID-19
- Any individual exposed to COVID-19 may attend class, provided they are not exhibiting any symptoms, wear a tight-fitting mask (N95 or Kn95), and maintain social distancing for 10 days.
- If you begin to experience symptoms of Covid-19 during the 10 days, you must isolate and take a Covid-19 test, 5 days after onset of symptoms.
TEST POSITIVE FOR COVID-19
- Any individual that tests positive for COVID-19 must isolate for 10 days starting from test date or onset of symptoms.
- If you begin to show symptoms after your test date, the 10-day quarantine restarts.
- Individuals may return to TAC 5 days after initial test date OR onset of symptoms if they are no longer exhibiting symptoms and wear a tightfitting mask until 11 days after test date or onset of symptoms.