The Art Center – Highland Park (TAC) is reminding the public to save the date for its upcoming 57th Annual Benefit Gala: SpecTACular, A Celebration of the Arts!, on Thursday, May 4, 2017 at 7 p.m. This is TAC’s largest fundraising event of the fiscal year and money raised will help fund art scholarships, classes, workshops, exhibitions, events and programs to make art accessible to everyone throughout the year.
- Walk the red carpet
- Experience the unique
- Enjoy delicious cuisine and spirits
- Participate in the joy of buying at the silent auction
- Literally…look up, look down, look around–experience SpecTACular
- …and more to come
Individual tickets are $150 in advance and $175 after April 20th. Buy today to pay the lower price and to ensure your space!
Ms. Rousso served as TAC’s Executive Director from 2008 thru 2016, leading TAC’s growth resulting in recognition of TAC as one of the community’s central cultural institutions. Rousso was also instrumental in bringing established and emerging artists to exhibit in TAC’s three award winning galleries. Prior to her appointment as Executive Director, Gabrielle served on the TAC Board of Directors for ten years.
Linny Coale Freeman
Linny has been a TAC faculty member since 1999. As a teaching artist, her student following began with silk painting, followed by watercolors and mixed media. Linny is a unique artist and designer of paintings on silk fabrics, painted silk fashion accessories for women, and public art pieces. She uses brilliant colors and bold contemporary designs to create original pieces of fine art and wearable art. Linny’s work, alongside her students’ pieces, will be on display at ArrivaDolce in Highland Park starting in early April.
All are invited to be partners of The Art Center – Highland Park annual marquee Spring gala event. Join our list of esteemed TAC Sponsors!
- Exposure and promotion for our valued partners who support the community and art enrichment, via print, social media and web
- Approved mailings in four annual catalogs to more than 4,000 of TAC’s mailing list participants
- Inclusion in the Gala program with a commitment made by April 10
- Complimentary gala event tickets
- …and more