Unfortunately, due to health concerns related to
the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), Festival of Fine Arts is cancelled.
22nd Annual Festival of Fine Arts
- Limited to 110 artists
- Easy drive-up load-in and load-out at booth space
- Organized, friendly staff onsite for entire festival
- Artist lounge with snacks and refreshments
- Extensive PR and Marketing
- Overnight security
- Close day and overnight parking for artists
- Booth sitting
- Local restaurants provide fabulous festival favorites
- Jury Fee: $25
- Booth Fee: $435 10’x10′, $725 10’x20′
The Art Center Highland Park’s Festival of Fine Arts is located just 25 miles north of downtown Chicago. This will be TACHP’s 22nd annual summer festival and their biggest event to date, attracting art collectors from all over the mid-west.
Artist booths outline the street starting on the lawn of the host facility, a year-round gallery featuring professionally curated, challenging exhibits, popular event space, and offering over 400 arts classes with 2,400 enrollments a year. Community support is high and we invite you to start your Chicagoland summer tour at the Festival of Fine Arts.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS on ZAPP
Application Deadline: February 15, 2020
Artist Notification: February 24, 2020
Booth Fee Due: March 15, 2020
For more information go to chicagoevents.com/events/festival-of-fine-arts/
Contact email@example.com at 773-584-6642