Click on your class title below for the supply list.
Classes are listed alphabetically
- Abstraction: Letting Go! Terry Coffman
- Beginning Animation and Advanced Animation Classes with Yasmin Panjwani
- Anne Leuck Journal Courses 2019 Supply List
- The Art of Play with Carole Pearlman supply list
- Asian Painting Sumi-E with Kay Thomas
- Calligraphy & Decorative Borders . Judith Joseph SUPPLY LIST 2019
- Continuing The Art of Play and Special Projects with Carole Pearlman
- Encaustic Explorations with Jenny Learner
- Experimental Filmmaking with Yasmin Panjwani
- Experimental Watercolors with AJ Moretti
- Explorations in Portraiture with Terry Luc
- Exploring the Diversity of Soft Pastels with Mike Barret Kolasinski
- Figurative Drawing Painting with Joan Holleb and Julia Katz
- Intaglio Copper Plate Etching with Mary Barnes-Gingrich
- Introduction to Printmaking with M. Buchen Supply List
- The Joy Project with Carole Pearlman supply list
- Joy of Watercolor Pencils & Watercolor Linny Freeman
- Paint Draw Studio with Ina Beierle
- Painting Classes with Rino Liberatore
- Portraiture with Terry Luc
- Making Costumes, Masks & Puppets with Heather Killian
- Mixed Media Art Studio with AJ Moretti
- Mixed Media and Assemblage with Ina Beierle and Alexis Kanarek
- Mixed Mixed Media with Watercolors with Linny Freeman
- Mosaic Pendants with Ahmed Ibrahim
- Multi-Level Mosaics with Ahmed Ibrahim
- Multi-Level Painting & Drawing with AJ Moretti
- Multi Level Woodblock and Relief Printing with Millicent Kennedy
- Sculpture in Mixed Media with Jill King
- Silk Painting.Batik.Surface Design L.Freeman
- Sumi-E with Kay Thomas
- Suminagashi Workshop with Kay Thomas
- Water Media with Joseph, Judith
- Watercolor with Fran Vail
- Your Brain, Your Art with Carol Austin – Supplies discussed on first day
Ceramics and Sculpture: Enrolled students receive a 25-pound bag of stoneware clay, the use of all glazes, kiln firing and studio tools as part of the tuition for each class. Currently enrolled students will also have free use of posted open studio time.
Jewelry and Metalsmithing: Most supplies are included as part of the tuition for all classes. Any additional materials needed to complete projects can be purchased in the studio through your instructor.
Printmaking: All supplies and materials required for classes are provided except for paper; you can purchase paper at cost in the studio through your instructor.
Supplies are included for all classes and camps for children and teens.