- Figurative Drawing & Painting with Joan Holleb and Julia Katz
- Abstract Painting with Carol Austin
- Watercolor: Beginner through Advanced with Cheryl Steiger
- Beginning Painting for Adults with Rino Liberatore
- Exploring the Diversity of Soft Pastels with Tatijana Jacenkiw
- Paint | Draw Studio with Ina Beierle
- Life Drawing Made Easy with Cheryl Steiger
- Silk Painting with Linny Freeman
- Encaustic Painting Exploration with Jenny Learner
- Beginning & Intermediate Painting with Maverick Cheng
- Drawing for Everyone with Cheryl Steiger
- Your Brain, Your Art with Carol Austin – Supplies discussed on first day
- Beginning|Intermediate Painting on Canvas with Rino Liberatore
- Watercolor Enhanced with Judith Joseph
- Painting the Portrait with Cheryl Steiger
- Mixed Media & Assemblage Studio with Ina Beierle & Alexis Kanarek
- Abstract Painting with Kevin Lucero Less
- Sumi-e Japanese Ink Painting with Kay Thomas
- Watercolor Sketching & Painting with Pencil and Brush with Linny Freeman
- Mixed Media with Watercolors and Watercolor Pencils with Linny Freeman
- Wildlife Relief Printing with Colin Coyle
Other Art Forms
Ceramics students receive a 25-pound bag of clay, all glazes, kiln firing of works and studio tools as part of the tuition for each class. Similarly for Sculpture classes, a 25-pound bag of clay, all glazes, kiln firing of works, studio tools and the model fee are included as part of the tuition.
Most supplies are included as part of the tuition for all Jewelry & Metalsmithing classes. Any additional materials needed to complete projects can be purchased in the studio through your instructor.
All supplies and materials required for Printmaking classes are provided except for paper; you can purchase paper at cost in the studio through your instructor.
Supplies are included for all classes for children and teens.