Classes are listed alphabetically
- Abstract Art with Carol Austin
- Abstract Painting with Kevin Lucero Less
- Beginning & Intermediate Painting with Maverick Cheng
- Beginning Painting for Adults with Rino Liberatore
- Continuing The Art of Play and The Art of Play: Special Projects with Carole Pearlman
- Digital Photography with Jordan Scott
- Drawing for Everyone with Cheryl Steiger
- Encaustic Painting Exploration with Jenny Learner
- Exploring the Diversity of Soft Pastels with Mike Barret Kolasinski
- Figurative Drawing & Painting with Joan Holleb and Julia Katz
- Intro to The Art of Play with Carole Pearlman
- Life Drawing Made Easy with Cheryl Steiger
- Paint | Draw Studio with Ina Beierle
- Mixed Media & Assemblage Studio with Ina Beierle & Alexis Kanarek
- Mixed Media Collage with Doris Monti
- Mixed Media with Watercolors and Watercolor Pencils with Linny Freeman
- Mosaic: Pique Assiette Beginning-Intermediate- Supply list given out on the first day of class.
- Painting the Portrait with Cheryl Steiger
- Silk Painting with Linny Freeman
- Sumi-e Japanese Ink Painting with Kay Thomas
- Watercolor: Beginner through Advanced with Cheryl Steiger
- Watercolor Enhanced with Judith Joseph
- Watercolor Sketching & Painting with Pencil and Brush with Linny Freeman
- Your Brain, Your Art with Carol Austin – Supplies discussed on first day
Ceramics and Sculpture: Students receive a 25-pound bag of clay, all glazes, kiln firing of works and studio tools as part of the tuition for each class.
Jewelry and Metalsmithing: Most supplies are included as part of the tuition for all classes. Any additional materials needed to complete projects can be purchased in the studio through your instructor.
Printmaking: All supplies and materials required for classes are provided except for paper; you can purchase paper at cost in the studio through your instructor.
Supplies are included for all classes and camps for children and teens.