Click on your class title below for the supply list.
Classes are listed alphabetically
- Abstract Art with Carol Austin
- Abstract Painting John Paterson
- Adult Watercolor: Beginner-Advanced with John Paterson
- Asian Painting Sumi-E with Kay Thomas
- Continuing The Art of Play and Special Projects with Carole Pearlman
- Exploring the Diversity of Soft Pastels with Mike Barret Kolasinski
- Figurative Drawing Painting with Joan Holleb and Julia Katz
- Figure Drawing for Adults of All Levels with Robert Sebanc
- General Drawing for Adults with Mike Kowalinski
- Intro to The Art of Play with Carole Pearlman
- Paint Draw Studio with Ina Beierle
- Portraiture with John Paterson
- Mixed Media and Assemblage with Ina Beierle and Alexis Kanarek
- Mixed Mixed Media with Watercolors with Linny Freeman
- Mosaics All Levels Wendy Gray Raven
- Multi-Level Mosaics with Ahmed Ibrahim
- Multi-Level Painting Class with John Paterson
- Real Photography: The Art Of Seeing with Dennis Barnett
- Silk Painting.Batik.Surface Design L.Freemann
- Sumi-e Japanese Ink Painting with Kay Thomas
- Water Media with Joseph, Judith
- Watercolor Enhanced with Judith Joseph
- Watercolor Sketching & Painting with Pencil and Brush with Linny Freeman
- Your Brain, Your Art with Carol Austin – Supplies discussed on first day
Ceramics and Sculpture: Enrolled students receive a 25-pound bag of stoneware clay, the use of all glazes, kiln firing and studio tools as part of the tuition for each class. Currently enrolled students will also have free use of posted open studio time.
Jewelry and Metalsmithing: Most supplies are included as part of the tuition for all classes. Any additional materials needed to complete projects can be purchased in the studio through your instructor.
Printmaking: All supplies and materials required for classes are provided except for paper; you can purchase paper at cost in the studio through your instructor.
Supplies are included for all classes and camps for children and teens.