Click on your class title below for the supply list.
Classes are listed alphabetically
- Animation with Derek Weber
- Asian Painting Sumi-E with Kay Thomas
- Continuing The Art of Play and Special Projects with Carole Pearlman
- Create on Canvas with Rino Liberatore
- Drawing Basics with Tracy Ostmann Haschke
- Encaustic Explorations with Jenny Learner
- Exploring the Diversity of Soft Pastels with Mike Barret Kolasinski
- Figurative Drawing Painting with Joan Holleb and Julia Katz
- Figure Drawing for Adults: Tracy Ostmann Haschke
- General Drawing for Adults with Mike Kowalinski
- Graphic Design Basics with Terry Luc
- Nature Drawing & Painting: From Plants to Animals with Fran Vail
- Intro to The Art of Play with Carole Pearlman
- Paint Draw Studio with Ina Beierle
- Painting Classes with Rino Liberatore
- Painting with Gouache – Bentley, Jason
- Portraiture with Terry Luc
- Mixed Media and Assemblage with Ina Beierle and Alexis Kanarek
- Mixed Mixed Media with Watercolors with Linny Freeman
- Mosaics All Levels Wendy Gray Raven
- Multi-Level Mosaics with Ahmed Ibrahim
- Oh My Word.Word Illustration with Anne Leuck
- Real Photography: The Art Of Seeing with Dennis Barnett
- The Shape of Things- Tracy Ostmann Haschke
- Silk Painting.Batik.Surface Design L.Freemann
- Sumi-e Japanese Ink Painting with Kay Thomas
- Water Media with Joseph, Judith
- Watercolor Sketching & Painting with Pencil and Brush with Linny Freeman
- Your Brain, Your Art with Carol Austin – Supplies discussed on first day
Ceramics and Sculpture: Enrolled students receive a 25-pound bag of stoneware clay, the use of all glazes, kiln firing and studio tools as part of the tuition for each class. Currently enrolled students will also have free use of posted open studio time.
Jewelry and Metalsmithing: Most supplies are included as part of the tuition for all classes. Any additional materials needed to complete projects can be purchased in the studio through your instructor.
Printmaking: All supplies and materials required for classes are provided except for paper; you can purchase paper at cost in the studio through your instructor.
Supplies are included for all classes and camps for children and teens.